Metal Finishing Technical Support
Our technical expertise offers:
- recommendations in system design
- initial prospect audits
- process testing for performance determination
- performance evaluation and final product recommendation
- start-up support
- management and operator training and support
- system operations manual, log sheets and special procedures
- access to Coral’s Analytical Laboratory for bath and surface analysis
- access to Coral’s Performance Laboratory for product quality assurance
- regular audits to minimize cost and maximize efficiency
Our technical service group is dedicated to our customers by maintaining awareness of industry standards relating to the latest market trends, regulatory issues and customer needs.
Metal Finishing Engineering Support
Coral’s engineering support team is capable of providing metal finishing control equipment systems for all chemical and rinse stages. Our control equipment provides key capabilities for our customer partnerships. These key capabilities:
- provide control for all chemical and rinse stages
- provides accurate washer system data
- assists with improving corporate responsibility to our environment
- reduces product rejects and improves quality
- improves employee safety
Coral offers on-site audits and system design for all control equipment along with initial set up, evaluation and on-going support.
Learn about our Coral Guardian Series Metal Finishing Controller.